State of Palestine is a country located in Western Asia. There are 3 countries (Egypt, Israel, Jordan) that State of Palestine shares its borders with. The official language of State of Palestine is Arabic.
The national currency in State of Palestine is Israeli new sheqel (ILS). The shekel (₪) is subdivided into 100 agorat.
With today’s currency rate, 1 EUR is worth 3.98 ILS and 1 USD is worth 3.71 ILS.
Check with your bank before your trip to find out if there are any fees for using your card abroad. Some banks do not charge fees when you use a foreign ATM or pay in foreign currency, but others may charge a fixed cost for each transaction or allow a limited number of free withdrawals. The travel card provided by Wise.com, Revolut or Monose might be an excellent option to cut down on transaction fees.
Ookla® Speedtest No data available.
ATM Density It may be difficult to locate an ATM in State of Palestine.23.24 ATMs per 100,000 people.The global average is 39.69.
SIM Registration No data available.
- EF English Proficiency Index (EF Education First)
- Speedtest Global Index® (Ookla®)
- Automated teller machines (ATMs) (per 100,000 adults) (The World Bank Group)
- Registration Policies Per Country (Prepaid Data SIM Card Wiki)
What hotel chains are present in State of Palestine?
There are no Mariott hotels in State of Palestine.
There are no Hilton hotels in State of Palestine.
There are no IHG hotels in State of Palestine.
There are no Best Western hotels in State of Palestine.
There are no Radisson hotels in State of Palestine.
There are no Accor hotels in State of Palestine.
What fast food chains are present in State of Palestine?
The McDonald’s chain does not operate in State of Palestine.
The KFC chain does not operate in State of Palestine.
The Burger King chain does not operate in State of Palestine.
The Subway chain does not operate in State of Palestine.
The Domino’s Pizza chain does not operate in State of Palestine.
The Starbucks chain does not operate in State of Palestine.
- Country by National Dish (Samson Daniel)
What is the weather like in Ramallah?
Weather data for Ramallah (capital city) by Open-Meteo.com
Railways There are no passenger trains available.
Subway Systems There is no subway system in any city.
Taxi Apps Unfortunately neither Uber nor Bolt are available in State of Palestine.
- List of high-speed railway lines (Wikipedia)
- List of metro systems (Wikipedia)
- Left- and right-hand traffic (Wikipedia)
- The Global Enabling Trade Report 2016: Road connectivity (World Economic Forum)
Theft Occurrence Rate 241.00 thefts per 100,000 people in 2020.The global average is 544.
Road Traffic Casualties 5.30 deaths per 100,000 people in 2016.The global average is 16.74.
Travel Advisory Level (U.S. DoS) No data available.
Emergency phones in State of Palestine
- Mortality caused by road traffic injury (The World Bank Group)
- Corruption & Economic Crime (United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime)
Smoking & Alcohol
Smoking ban Smoking is prohibited in all public areas excluding entertainment and restaurants.
Cananbis legality No data available.
- List of smoking bans (Wikipedia)
- Legality of cannabis (Wikipedia)